Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!!!




Wow, how time flies!!! I can't believe it's already July. As you can tell I've been remiss in blogging-sidetracked with work, revamping my website and just life in general. Whoever noted that time goes by faster as you get older sure wasn't kidding-I think faster may actually be a vast understatement; but I digress.....

Since this is a weekend of festivities full of BBQs and socializing & in case you are in charge of beverages, I thought it appropriate to comment on a few great wines that I had the opportunity to try at a friends birthday party a while back.

Dave's wife hired sommelier, Cortney Cochran to conduct an evening of wine tasting. The theme: Pinot or Bust!

It was a great evening and party. Courtney had a great line up. A few of my favorites were the 2005 Chalone Estate Pinot Noir, the 2006 Caitec Patagonia Pinot Noir & the 2006 Brooks Willamette Valley Pinot Noir.

All reasonably priced and found at one of my favorite wine stores, K & L, conveniently located in S.F. and on the Peninsula.

Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi

I think 4th July is most important day in the real estate history.Because there are many agents of real estate are invited at this day. Mostly people search a beautiful place for living purpose but I think it is not a easy job for anyone.There are very beautiful place in Brazil and you can search about real estate of Brazil to Properties in Brazil.I think it is a better place for living.